Cakes to go

Happy biiirthdaaaay too mee!
I'm undecided, which cake to choose... but the pole dancing cake is leading the polls.

This will just be a quickie to say: my birthday present to myself is, indeed, a ticket out of here! Nothing new has come up to make me recommend Manila to any would be travelers - but then that was totally expected. This is just one of those necessary stop overs before I get my hands on "the real thing". Anyway, hopefully tomorrow I will wake up (if I manage to fall asleep in the first place, which knowing me and sleeping sitting up on buses is rather unlike to happen)... so I will hopefully wake up to clearer air and cooler views - aka the real thing.

However, there may be hope for clearer air also in Manila of the future. Ladies and laddies, may I present: The electrical Jeepney! The Future is Here Today! Ooh, and look, this one is up for adoption! May I keep him mummy, he's so cute!

The other thing I hope for on my birthday is that if someone apart from Zepa and K (go gals go!) is reading this blog, they occasionally comment. Seeing the text: you have 0 comments sure makes a gal sad (sound of sobs and violin music in the background).

Okay, I'll stop sobbing now and start packing! Hasta luego my friends.

Comments

Ana said…
Ei tänne nyt mahdu muita ko me täytetään koko tila --> ...... ja .. ja ..... noin! Hyvää syntymäpäivää Kati! Olkoon tämä yksi parhaista, kaukana talvikylmästä!
Anonymous said…
if only they had a cake in the shape of an ejeepney!
Unknown said…
No mutta hyvänen aika, The Kati on mun kirjanmerkeissä priorisoituna ja yhtä aktiivisesti auki kuin Fb! Keep on writing & hyvät synttärit täältäkin! (PS olen juuri tehnyt lumitöitä tunnin eikä maa vieläkään ole näkyvissä, selkä vain pakotti sisälle hetkeksi...että näin täällä!)

Popular Posts